Stars Casino Michigan – 2021 Review & Bonus Code
Stars Online Casino has arrived in Michigan, and there is potential for the platform to be one of the top options for casino and poker players in Michigan.
In December 2019, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer signed bills into law to allow online casino, poker, and sports betting in the Wolverine State. The Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB) now oversees the state’s online gaming industry and is in charge of putting forth regulations for operators such as Stars Casino, which falls under the umbrella of The Stars Group.
The Stars Group is partnered with the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians Gaming Authority in the state and now offers online casino and poker through the Stars brand, and sports betting via FoxBet.
Stars Casino bonus offer
Stars Casino (originally PokerStars Casino) has a very special offer for new customers. As soon as you bet just $1 in the Stars Casino, you will be eligible to receive a $50 instant bonus.
Stars online casino 2021 bonus code and details
|Stars Casino MI Promo Code||Just click this link|
|Welcome Offer||Bet $1, Get $50 Free|
|Bonus Valid||May 2021|
|Retail Partner||Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians|
|Online Since||January 2021|
How it works
Stars offers a unique and valuable bonus to get players started in the state of Michigan. Claiming the offer is simple, only requiring a few quick steps.
First, sign up with Stars Casino MI using any of the links on this page. Next, bet at least $1 on any Stars real money casino game. It doesn’t matter what you pick, as long as you put at least $1 in play. Last but not least, collect your $50 casino instant bonus!
Participants must opt-in for the promotion in order to receive the instant bonus. This can be done by visiting the ‘My Stars’ menu, and clicking on ‘Challenges’. A real money deposit is required, and the initial $1 wager must be placed within 5 days of sign up to qualify. Likewise, once the bonus hits your account, you must opt-in for it within 5 days.
The Stars Casino MI free $50 does come with a wagering requirement. Players must earn 2 redemption points per $1 in bonus (100 total RP to clear the $50 bonus) within 7 days of claiming the offer. Notably, bets covering 65%+ of the Roulette table or both sides of Baccarat won’t yield RP.
Why should you play at Stars Casino?
- Market leader with plenty of experience: Stars is an industry-leading brand not only in regulated markets in the U.S. but across the entire globe. We should expect PokerStars’ experience as an operator to shine through in an emerging market such as Michigan. Stars is also an operator that likes to set the tone for the market, rather than follow the leader. The company knows how to cater to players and run a successful online casino platform. Knowing this, look for Stars Casino to come out swinging big in an effort to grab as much market share in Michigan as it can.
- Casino, poker, and sports betting all under one roof: Being a part of The Stars Group, Stars Casino is under the same roof as PokerStars’ flagship online poker product and FOX Bet’s sports betting platform. With Michigan legalizing all three – online casino, poker, and sports betting – players are now able to share one account across all verticals to gain easy access to a wide variety of online gaming options.
- User-friendly interface: We talked about how Stars is an industry leader, and it wouldn’t be able to achieve such a high standing without having top-of-the-line software and an efficient, user-friendly interface.
- Promotions players love: Good, player-friendly promotions can be an operator’s ticket to more customers and a larger market share. With a vast amount of experience in the online gaming world, Stars Casino has a solid understanding of how to cater promotions to players to keep them coming back for more. For the players, promotions can be very advantageous and should be jumped on as often as possible.
How to register an account with Stars Casino in Michigan
Signing up for Stars Online Casino in Michigan is a simple process, but it does have several requirements. First, players must be 21 years of age or older, as that is the legal gambling age in the Wolverine State. Although a player does not have to be a resident of Michigan, he or she must be located within MI state lines in order to sign up and to play casino games.
To register an account with Stars Casino MI, you’ll need the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Email address
Once you go through the process of registering for your account and are verified and approved, you’ll be able to deposit to Stars Online Casino Michigan, and start playing. Remember, before you make your first deposit it pays to check if there are any special promotions running.
Desktop and mobile versions of Stars Casino MI available
Stars Casino is now available in Michigan via a desktop/browser platform and a mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
On desktop, players are able to access the platform by going to the Stars Casino MI website or through the downloadable client. Within both, players will be able to find a wide variety of casino games, plus jump between online poker and sports betting.
The desktop platform is very user-friendly, well laid out, and functions properly and with speed. It’s easy to navigate and players should have no issue finding the online casino games they enjoy.
The mobile app is just as good as the desktop platform, if not better. One of the best things about the mobile app is that it’s mobile. We know that’s easy to say, but having access to Stars Casino in the palm of your hand is a big plus.
Similar to the desktop platform, Stars’ online casino apps are tied into online poker and sports betting products where available, which now includes Michigan.
With both iOS and Android apps available, Stars Casino has players covered. With the mobile app, geolocation technology will be used to determine a player’s location. As long as he or she is within state boundaries, he or she will be able to play casino games on Stars Online .
It’s easy to see that Stars understands the mobile-first world we live in, which is exhibited through all of the great user-friendly features that the mobile app comes ready with.
Banking options at Stars Casino Michigan
There are several options for deposits and withdrawals available for Stars Casino. Below is a list of both options available now and those that should be available soon:
- Instant eChecks
- Stars Transfer (Online Bill Pay)
Players should be able to deposit and withdraw cash at Odawa Casino in Michigan, which is owned and operated by the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians.
One thing we can be certain of is the emphasis on safety and security of players’ funds that Stars has. Safety and security of a player’s financials are of the utmost importance to Stars and we expect the site to have the same high standard in Michigan.
Players have plenty of options to play. Stars Casino normally comes with a wide variety of games, including slots, live dealer games, blackjack, roulette, video poker, and more. While in Michigan Stars is new to the scene, it may take a while for their game selection to match that of those in other states as some may be delayed thanks to the regulatory procedure.
- Slots: Every casino needs slots, right? Stars Casino MI launched with around 40 slot titles with plenty more to come.
- Live dealer games: While online casinos are often fast and flashy, they aren’t the real thing. That’s why Live Dealer games are available from some operators. Live dealer has not come to Michigan just yet, but stay tuned as they are expected to go live soon.
- Blackjack and roulette: Two favorites of any casino players, online or live, blackjack and roulette are now available on Stars Casino Michigan, but is limited to their own proprietary software, with a slightly above average minimum bet of $5 for blackjack.
- Video poker: This is different from PokerStars’ leading online poker product, but those with knowledge of poker can still have fun playing video poker. Video poker is a combination of poker and slots. At launch, there is no video poker available, but should be available soon.
- Baccarat: Same as blackjack and roulette, baccarat is available, but only Stars Casino proprietary games.
Stars Casino customer service
Stars has two forms of customer support available to players, Live Chat and Email. Contact options can be found in a player’s account section under the “Help” or “Support” areas. This goes for both the desktop/browser platform and mobile apps.
For those hoping for a quicker response, use the Live Chat option. Representatives are standing by frequently to assist. Contacting support through email can work with Stars Casino, but it may take longer to receive a response.
More about Odawa Casino and the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians
Odawa Casino Petoskey and Odawa Casino Mackinaw are owned and operated by the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians. Odawa Casino Petoskey is located in Petoskey, Michigan, and Odawa Casino Mackinaw is located in Mackinaw City, Michigan.
Formerly Victories Casino, Odawa Casino Petoskey opened in June 2007 and features 50,000 square feet of gaming space. The gaming space includes almost 1,000 slots, dozens of table games, a high-limit gaming area, and a poker room. The venue’s hotel underwent upgrades in 2014 and now includes more than 120 rooms and 10 luxury suites. Odawa Casino Mackinaw is smaller than the Petoskey with 6,100 square feet of gaming space. This venue opened in 2016 and features 220 gaming machines.
- Stars Casino bonus offer
- Why should you play at Stars Casino?
- How to register an account with Stars Casino in Michigan
- Desktop and mobile versions of Stars Casino MI available
- Banking options at Stars Casino Michigan
- Game selection
- Stars Casino customer service
- More about Odawa Casino and the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians