BetRivers Online Casino Michigan Review
In June 2020 Rush Street Interactive announced a partnership agreement for the state of Michigan with the Little River Casino Resort. BetRivers and Little River will operate a regulated, co-branded online casino and sportsbook, in addition to a retail sports betting experience on site at the Manistee, MI location.
This partnership finally paid off when we saw BetRivers Online Casino go live in January 2021, as BetRivers was part of the first wave of online casinos and sportsbooks to launch in the Wolverine State.
BetRivers brings their top notch online casino to Michigan after years of experience in other US markets such as New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and is looking to make a splash in the Michigan market. Let this page be your guide to all thing BetRivers including how to take advantage of their generous new player offer, banking options, how to register and more!
BetRivers online casino bonus offer
BetRivers offers one of the best casino welcome bonuses in the industry. The offer consists of a 100% up to $250 first deposit match bonus. It may not seem extraordinary at first glance, but the clearance rate is what sets it apart – it’s just 1x. Play through the bonus once and it’s all yours. In a marketplace where you can find rates as high as 30x, what BetRivers and Rush Street bring to the table is unique and valuable.
Be sure to use the links provided on this page to secure your bonus offer.
BetRivers MI 2021 bonus code & details
|BetRivers Casino MI Promo Code||No Code Needed--Click here|
|Deposit Bonus||100% Match up to $250|
|Casino Partner||Little River Casino|
|Online Since||January 2021|
A closer look at the bonus
There’s not too much to analyze here. As mentioned above, the defining characteristic of the BetRivers Casino welcome bonus is the measly 1x wagering requirement. Once you’ve completed it, the money is completely yours. Cash it out, take it to the tables, enjoy a few spins on a slot – it’s up to you. Since it’s so easy to clear, if it’s possible we recommend maxing out your Michigan casino bonus by depositing the full $250.
Why play with BetRivers online casino?
- Bonus, Bonus, Bonus: We broke it down earlier, but the 1x wager restriction on the first deposit offer is truly something special. You’ll struggle to find an easier way to make $250.
- iRUSH Rewards: Not all online casinos offer a rewards program, and BetRivers has a great one. More on that below.
- Experience: BetRivers is a veteran to the iGaming industry in the United States with popular platforms in multiple states. They’ve got a great product, and know how to keep customers happy.
Michigan online casino eligibility requirements
Before you can gamble online in the state of Michigan, including with BetRivers, you’ll have to meet a couple of simple requirements.
- Age: Online casino gaming in the state of Michigan is restricted to those 21 and up. If you’re under age, no dice.
- Location: Only gamers located inside of the state of Michigan will be able to play casino games for real money. Even if you’re just driving through, in-town for a meeting, at the airport, or vacationing on the lake… as long as you’re in-state, you can play. Of note, residency is not required.
- Personal Info: When signing up on BetRivers specifically, customers will need to provide personal information including their name, address, phone number, and the last four digits of their SSN, which is required by law. The SSN serves as a final ID check, if you will, to confirm that the other details provided are valid.
BetRivers Casino is now accessible in Michigan from computers, smart phones, and tablets. It doesn’t matter which type of computer or mobile device you use, no one will be left out in the cold.
Your laptop computer or desktop gaming rig is your gateway to BetRivers online casino. Gamblers will be able to actively place bets using both Apple and PC computers, using any of their favorite browsers. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari – whatever your preference is, you can load up the casino, log-in, and get right into the action. Notably, if you’re wagering from a computer you will be required to be connected to WiFi and to download and install a plugin that can verify your location. If BetRivers can’t confirm that you are inside the state of Michigan, you won’t be allowed to place a bet in the casino.
While mobile devices are more convenient while on the go, a computer screen will undoubtedly provide more space to play your favorite casino games.
One of the major benefits of online casino gaming is flexibility. BetRivers MI has optimized mobile apps for both Android and iOS devices that allow users to seamlessly engage in their favorite, real money casino games. Some table games may be a little more cumbersome on smaller phone screens, but by and large, modern online casino apps are efficient and easy to use. Some games, like slots in particular, actually translate really well to a smaller display.
Plugins aren’t generally required for geolocation with a mobile device. Instead, permitting the app access to your phone or tablet’s location services allows it to tap into the built-in GPS and confirm where you’re betting from.
While the casino game library may not be quite as robust on mobile, you can enjoy a full range of features including access to the cashier, support, and loyalty rewards – right from the designated app.
Banking on BetRivers MI
If you’re new to regulated online casino gaming in the United States, the banking process is a lot easier than you might expect. While offshore sites might require you to fund an account with less reputable operators in methods, all of the licensed online casinos in the state will have a variety of safe, proven choices.
Popular deposit/withdrawal methods include:
- ACH/eCheck: Essentially a virtual check. Link your checking account and you’re off to the races.
- Online Bank Transfer: It’s possible to connect your bank account directly to your account and use its built-in online bill pay service to fund your online casino account.
- PayPal: Popular eWallets like PayPal are one of the best ways to fund an account. They’re fast, safe, and efficient.
- BetRivers Play+ Card: A prepaid stand-in for your credit/debit card.
- Credit/Debit Cards: While Visa and MasterCard are definitely the most widely accepted, American Express and Discover aren’t unheard of.
Popular methods coming soon:
- PayNearMe: Initiate a deposit online and BetRivers will email you a barcode. Take the barcode to your nearest 7Eleven, CVS, or Family Dollar, give it to the cashier, and they’ll ring you up right then and there. Hand over the cash and you’re all set.
- Bank Wire Transfer: One of the better ways to move large sums.
- Paper Checks: They’re a little slow and typically only available for withdrawals, but paper checks are a solid, familiar option.
Every method that’s offered for deposit won’t necessarily be available for withdrawals. It’s also worth noting that occasionally customers are required to withdraw using the same method they used to deposit.
BetRivers online casino game selection
So which online casino games are available in Michigan?
Slots are one of the best options for online casino play. Slot interfaces translate really well to the smaller, mobile screen. Casinos in other states typically boast catalogs with hundreds of different slot options, many of them themed with movies and video game characters – so while Michigan has launched with a slightly more modest game selection, there are still plenty to choose from.
Progressive slots, like Divine Fortune have already made the trip to the Wolverine State. By contributing a small portion of every spin to the jackpot payout, progressive slots, aka jackpot slots, offer the potential for enormous wins. We have seen payouts on Divine Fortune in other states of over $600,000 on a measly $1 spin.
One of the most popular table games at brick-and-mortar casinos, BetRivers has spread multiple online blackjack variants. Each boast slightly different rules, deck counts, betting limits, side bets, etc., allowing patrons to find the options that works best for them.
If you’ve only been to casinos in the United States you may not even be aware that there are other versions of the popular game. While traditional American Roulette tables have their place in Michigan, with both 0 and 00, you can now look forward to seeing both European and French Roulette. Both versions are played with a single 0 on the wheel, increasing the bettor’s edge.
Game King has become the industry standard in Video Poker. Titles like Jacks or Better, Bonus Poker, Deuces Wild, and Joker Poker are available in most casinos around the world. BetRivers has launched with the GameKing suite of games plus a few bonus options of multiple draw games.
While BetRivers has not launched with live dealer games, they should be on their way soon. Live dealer games are produced at a professional gaming studio, where a real dealer officiates the game in-person. Online players can play their favorite table games while seeing real, tactile cards, and interacting directly with a dealer through their chat window. It’s as close as you can get to actually being there, in the flesh, at the casino.
BetRivers iRUSH Rewards
Casino gaming is all about finding an edge. Any extra value you can glean will come in handy when attempting to take on the house, which is where the BetRivers iRUSH rewards program really shines. Put simply, it’s one of the best, if not THE best casino rewards rewards program in the U.S. market. With iRUSH rewards, casino gamers receive the return for their play that they actually deserve.
Michigan gamblers now have the opportunity to take advantage of the iRush Rewards program, a fan favorite in other states. Every time you place a bet in the casino you’ll receive both Loyalty Level points and Bonus Store points. Loyalty points help you climb the VIP ladder, while Bonus points can be redeemed at any time within the store.
Each casino game (and sportsbook wager) will award Loyalty and Bonus Points at a different level, based on the overall return to player (RTP):
Your loyalty tier is determined on a 60-day rolling term. Points stand for 30 days from the time you received them, and then over the following 30 days they’ll begin to decline in value. However, with regular play the declining points are replaced with new points, meaning your VIP level is always a reflection of your general activity within the casino. The higher your VIP tier, the more you stand to receive back.
BetRivers iRUSH rewards extend far beyond extras from the Bonus Store. Michigan gamblers will be in for a treat.
Another major benefit of the regulated online casino industry is that customer support will be far superior than with most other online casinos. Once live, BetRivers offers easy to access help through the following channels:
- Live Chat: Connect immediately with a support rep. through a live window. Live Chat is the fastest way to ask a question, and receive an immediate, knowledgable reply.
- Email: Traditional email support is also available for more complex questions.
- FAQ: Don’t sleep on a well-produced FAQ. Online gaming sites, BetRivers included, have built strong, comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions pages. It’s possible you could answer your own question with a quick search.
More on BetRivers
BetRivers is owned and operated by Rush Street Gaming, a Chicago-based company with a growing footprint in North America. Rush Street now runs numerous Rivers branded brick-and-mortar casinos throughout the United States with locations in Illinois, New York, two in Pennsylvania and one coming in Virginia.
Online operations first began in New Jersey under the Play SugarHouse brand name. Operating on the Golden Nugget’s license, Rush Street first began offering online casino games in the Garden State in 2016. NJ sports betting through SugarHouse began in 2018, following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision that repealed PASPA.
In 2019 Rush Street expanded to Pennsylvania. SugarHouse was the first online casino in the state to accept legal, regulated wagers. Soon after it was announced that BetRivers would be the company’s primary online gaming brand moving forward. A subsequent rebrand of the SugarHouse Casino in Philadelphia to Rivers Philadelphia followed. While SugarHouse remains in operation in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania, BetRivers is expected to be the only Rush Street product to arrive in other U.S. states.
BetRivers is a major player throughout the regulated iGaming market in the United States, with an active or confirmed presence in states that include Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Colorado, and now Michigan.