***FOX Bet Online Sportsbook is now live in Michigan!
FOX Bet Online Sportsbook MI – Review & Promo Code
What happens when media giant FOX Sports teams up with The Stars Group, the parent company of PokerStars, to bring you an online sportsbook? The result is FOX Bet, one of the most popular online sportsbooks in the legal and regulated US online sports betting market. In order to bring their talents to the Wolverine State, FOX Bet has teamed up with the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians Gaming Authority, which includes an agreement to offer their trifecta of gambling verticals: online casino, online poker and of course, online sports betting.
FOX Bet launched all three verticals in late January 2021, and are looking to make their mark in Michigan as they will be the only to offer online poker in the state. FOX Bet also brings their own unique take on sports betting with an exuberant color scheme, tons of bet boosts and their own #custombet feature that allows you to create your bet, and they give you the odds.
Let this page be your guide to all things FOX Bet including their generous welcome package for new users, betting options, banking options and more!
FOX Bet Sportsbook MI welcome bonus – April 2021
FOX Bet welcomes their new Michigan customers with a Risk-Free bet up to $500, the same offer they advertise in their sportsbook in other legal states.
FOX Bet Michigan Bonus Offer details
|FOX Bet MI Promo Code||Just click this link|
|Welcome Offer||$500 Risk-Free Bet|
|Bonus Valid||April 2021|
|Software Partners||The Stars Group|
|Launch Date||January 2021|
How it works
To get started on this special offer, you just need to register a new account with FOX Bet using one of the links on this page and deposit whatever amount you would like to use on your first bet. There is no code or opting in necessary to activate this offer. Find the bet you would like to make (with -200 odds or shorter) and place the bet. If the bet wins, great! – there is nothing left to do but enjoy your winnings.
If that first bet comes up a bit short, no worries, FOX Bet has your back with a refund, up to $500, in the form of a free bet. The free bet will be issued within 24 hours of your first bet being settled and expires 7 days from issue, and only pays winnings from the bet. So if you used the free bet on the Lions at +200 odds, you would only receive $1000, as the $500 bet amount is not included in the payout.
Registering a new account at FOX Bet Online Sportsbook
Registering a new account is quick and easy, just follow the steps below and you will be placing bets in no time.
Who is eligible for a FOX Bet Sportsbook Account?
There are a few factors that will determine if you are eligible for a new FOX Bet account, and are very similar to being able to place a bet in any retail casino.
- Age: In order to be able to participate in online sports betting, you must be 21 years of age or older.
- Not be on any exclusion lists: You must not be on any retail or online exclusion lists, which can be mandated by the casino or any self-exclusion lists.
- Location: You can register a new account from anywhere, make deposits and withdrawals from anywhere, but in order to place a bet, you must be located within Michigan state lines. FOX Bet uses geolocation software to pinpoint your location using either your phone’s GPS or available WiFi networks on your computer. For example, if you are an Ohio resident who lives near the border of Michigan, you can register your account from home, make your first deposit from home, but must travel into Michigan to place your bets. You do not need to stay until the bet is settled, just long enough to place your bet.
How to register a new account
- To get started, click the JOIN button in the top right corner.
- You will then be asked to enter a valid email address and create a username and password and then click continue.
- You will then need to accept FOX Bet user agreements and click “create account.”
- You will then be asked to provide some personal details to verify your identity such as date of birth, address and the last four of your social security number. This secure process is for your protection as much as the protection of the FOX Bet.
- The identity check is instant, and you will be ready to make your first deposit in no time.
Banking Options at FOX Bet MI
Once you successfully open a new account, you will have several options to fund your account. One of the biggest benefits of betting in a regulated market is knowing your money is safe and secure, and that deposits and withdrawals are quick and easy.
Let’s take a look at the most likely options based on what FOX Bet has offered in other states.
- ACH/eChecks: Simply link your bank account via the routing and account number for secure and instant deposits.
- PayPal: Use the worlds most popular eWallet for safe and secure transactions.
- Online Banking: Use your banks bill pay feature to fund your account.
- Skrill: Skrill allows you to to deposit using over 40 currencies which is a great option for international players visiting Michigan.
- Visa/Mastercard: Use your Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card to instantly fund your account.
- paysafecard: Purchase a paysafecard, load money, and choose paysafecard as your deposit option
Deposit options coming soon
- PayNearMe: Select PayNearMe and you will be given a barcode. Bring that barcode to participating 7-11 or Family Dollar along with cash to load money into your account.
- Cash at the Casino Cage: Bring cash and your photo ID to the affiliated casino and your funds will be available just 15 minutes later.
- Stars Transfer: FOX Bets own eCheck system where you can connect your bank account via your checking routing and account number.
- ACH/eChecks: Simply link your bank account via the routing and account number for secure and instant deposits
When it comes to withdrawals at FOX Bet, there is some good news and some bad news. The good news is that if you withdrawal to PayPal, this process is usually instant. The bad news is if you choose a deposit method other than PayPal, it could take up to five days for the funds to even be available to withdrawal. The other bad news is the limited options for withdrawal. They are:
- Online bank transfer
Don’t forget to note the withdrawal hold times for some methods that are not PayPal. This is why we would highly suggest using PayPal for all your banking needs.
When FOX Sports and The Stars Group paired up to bring you FOX Bet, we knew it would be a great combo, and they did not disappoint with their software offerings. Here you’ll get a vibrant color scheme that powers an extremely intuitive software setup. FOX Bet is available on all your favorite desktop browsers, mobile apps for both iOS and Android-powered devices and through their PokerStars desktop app.
To start placing bets on FOX Bet, there is no need to download any client software (although it is more convenient), as their browser-based sportsbook makes it easy to get in on the action. The colorful yellow, white and blue theme is easy on the eyes and makes it easy for FOX Bet to put a lot of information on the home page without it looking cluttered. Find all the top betting markets easily displayed across the top of the page, the top bet boosts of the day, and all the trending bets across the middle of the page along with your betslip across the right side of the page.
The mobile app is basically a shrunk-down version of the desktop sportsbook but utilizes scrolling menus and tabs at the bottom of the page to keep clutter to a minimum. Easily find all your betting options by scrolling along the top or navigate to the online casino, poker app or account settings via the tabs towards the bottom. When you choose your bet, the betslip will display a flag, and you just simply need to click on the betslip to populate the screen.
The iOS app can be downloaded directly from the App Store and Android app can be downloaded by going directly to the site. Both apps have performed flawlessly with no hiccups, delays or crashes through hundreds of hours of testing.
When it comes to betting lines at FOX Bet, it is decidedly hard to nail down how to rate against the competition. This is a situation where price shopping is a must before placing any larger bets, as there does not seem to be any consistency across bet types or betting markets as far as being better or worse odds. There are times where FOX Bet has a leg up on the competition, and other times where you may want to bet elsewhere, but usually end up on par with their competitors.
Spreads usually line up with their competitors at -110, with the occasional -118/+100 outlier but is more times than not the exception than the rule. Totals lines run similar with the usual -110 lines and tend to be more in line with the competition. Futures betting seems to be all over the place, with underdogs getting more generous odds and favorites odds being a little shorter than FanDuel or DraftKings. Once again, one of the best features of a regulated market is the ability to price shop and get the best lines on every bet you are looking for.
One feature that is highly appreciated is that FOX Bet tells you exactly how much you are allowed to bet on any particular bet, by clicking on the MAX button in the betslip.
FOX Bet gives you a large selection of betting markets and bet types, but are lacking a few popular betting options. They somewhat make up for it with some other unique betting features though.
FOX Bet has all the major betting markets covered, with a few niche markets mixed in that were added during the covid-19 pandemic when there was a shortage of betting markets out there. These include but are not limited to:
- Aussie Rules
- Motor Sports
- Table tennis
- Track and Field
FOX Bet offers all the standard betting options including moneyline, spreads, totals, parlays and futures but one glaring omission is the lack of teaser betting. Online sportsbooks get the opportunity to be truly innovative in ways that retail books could never be. There is nothing more popular in the online sports betting realm than in-game betting where you can bet on every pitch, down, point and possession with constantly updating odds so you can bet as the action unfolds. FOX Bet does a decent job of keeping the bets flowing but does take live betting off the board more often than other books.
Another feature that FOX Bet does offer is early cashouts, where you can either lock in profits if your bet is winning or cut your losses on losing bets. The cashout amount is based on the live odds and is constantly updating. Simply navigate over to your betslip and go to the “placed bets” tab to see what the current cashout amount is set at.
When it comes to Boosted Bets, FOX Bet has more options than any other book. Where some books will only offer 3-4 per day, FOX Bet will have 3-4 per game, but be sure to check that that boost is worth the price. While some bets are great values, other bets may not be worth a second look, but there is no shortage of betting options and you will find a few gems that will be easy profit.
FOX Bet loyalty program
With FOX Bet being run by The Stars Group, the parent company of PokerStars, the loyalty program is tied in with the casino and online poker sites. The Stars Rewards Program rewards you for every dollar wagered and you can see where you stand via the progress bar in the My Stars tab. Once the progress bar is full, this leads to rewards chests where players earn free bets, casino bonuses, cash rewards and coins that can be traded in for free spins, cash, casino bonuses and more.
As you move up in the VIP levels, you will receive more lucrative chests that have more valuable rewards. The level that you achieve resets on a 28 day rolling period, and your level will be knocked down to the previous status level. In short, the more you play, the more you are rewarded.
If you ever run into any problems, have any concerns or just need some clarification, FOX Bet has several ways to find your answer. Simply navigate to the support and FAQs link just below the login button and you will be given a few options. How to guide/House Rules/ FAQs are self-help guides will often be able to answer your concerns with easily searched FAQs.
If you don’t find your answer in the self-help guides, click on the CONTACT US button and you can fill out a form where FOX Bet will get back to you, usually within a few hours. FOX Bets lack of a live chat feature is a bit disappointing, but their support is usually pretty quick to get back to you.